Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanks & Giving

I can't even begin to list ALL of the things I am THANKFUL for but I can tell you the Top of that list begins with our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
I am So Thankful that HE carries my family and me through every second of every day and night.  No matter WHAT is happening in our lives.
I am THANKFUL for my Family.
My Precious little family. We may go through trial after trial, But we know that it is Not in vain. 
We are THANKFUL because we know that GOD has a Plan for it ALL and we Trust HIM with ALL our hearts.
I am THANKFUL for our extended family, our friends, our Church, for where we are being Blessed to live at this time, .....
I could go ON and ON and ON.
(Which, for those who "know" me know how True THAT statement is ;)

As we leave this holiday that focuses on Being THANKFUL and enter into the CHRISTmas season, which focuses on GIVING may we REMEMBER Those who are not as Blessed as we are, Who are not as warm as we are, Who's refrigerators and cabinets are not as full,  Who's laughter is rare and Who's tears are Many.
May we FOCUS On Them.
May we HELP Them.
May we PRAY for Them.
May we Bring RELIEF to Them.
May we Bring HOPE to Them.
May we Bring CHRIST to Them this CHRISTmas Season
and ALL YEAR LONG.

Remember to Give THANKS
and to GIVE All Year Long.
It's just NOT a SEASONAL THING.

Psalm 100:4
Enter His gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with Praise ; give Thanks to Him and Praise His Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment