Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Change Is In The Air

I feel a change in the air.

It's called HOPE.

I believe GOD is working on a Plan.
A Huge Plan.

As our Documentary airs this weekend, beginning tonight, at
Barefoot Church and on the Worldwide Web, I believe this is
part of a Huge Plan God has been
working on for 7 years.

This CHRISTmas Morning will be the
7 year anniversary of when our lives
were turned upside down.  The beginning of a Testimony That God
Has Given us.  One that is to be used
to Touch Lives, to Change Lives, to Help Those Who Are Suffering, To Show Them What GOD CAN AND WILL DO IN THEIR LIVES.

I THANK HIM
I PRAISE HIM
For Everything HE Has Done,
Everything HE Is Doing
And
Everything HE Is Going To Do
In our lives.
Amen

I believe that this is
Just The Beginning. 

www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment