Saturday, December 28, 2013

A New Year

In just a few days we will say goodbye to yet another year.

I believe with all my heart that 2014 will begin a New Chapter in our family's Journey.   I believe GOD has Huge Plans.

As CHRISTmas Day passed so did another Anniversary of when our Journey began.  7 Years Ago CHRISTmas Day our lives changed forever.
(For those who are just beginning to read my blog you can see our journey at
www.bycefamily.weebly.com)

As I look toward the coming year, I do so with Great Expectations and Excitement in my Heart. 
I Give This and Every Year over To God.  May HIS PLANS be our Plans.  May HE Have FULL CONTROL Over Every Day and Night of This and Every Year of our lives.

Fasten your seatbelts and hold on tight as we begin our journey into 2014!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment