Saturday, November 23, 2013

Living Under House Arrest - Things I Would Change

Recently I read a post on my Facebook page that asked the question,  "If you could,  would you go back and change anything in your life?"
Of course in ALL the comments not one person answered no. 
My answer would have been So extremely long, had I begin to list everything I would love to change, I would Still be writing days later so I simply put "OH YES!"

I have thought about that question off and on for the past few days.
What would I change during the past 55 years? 
Only every second that I did not allow God to control.  Every minute of wasted time spent on The "Me" life.  And Every hour I walked through this life with the devil's blinders on.

I Praise God that I finally woke up to discover what HE placed me here to do is the REASON I am here to begin with. 
I am So Ashamed that I didn't wake up sooner.
Ashamed that I slept right through the many alarm clocks God placed in my path that should have awakened me from my slumber and alerted me that time was ticking and there was so much work to be done. 

GOD'S WORK. 

For after all, that's the reason we excise to begin with. Isn't it.

Ask yourself, am I living my life doing what I will some day regret?

Am I wasting precious seconds, minutes & hours falling right into the devil's trap or am I handing it ALL Totally Over To God.

Ask HIM today to engulf your life and take Full Control over every aspect of it.
Pray this every morning and hand it ALL Over To HIM.
Begin today to live God's Plan in your life.
Because God's Plan is Always Best.
 
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment