Saturday, November 2, 2013

LIVING UNDER HOUSE ARREST

I AM SOOOO TIRED.
But I have no intentions on giving up.

My strength comes from The Lord
therefore it is unlimited.

I have no desire other than to spend
the rest of my life doing exactly what
GOD has placed me here to do.

My regrets, are only every moment I have 
wasted on this earth NOT doing what
HE placed me here to do.
For that I humbly ask HIS forgiveness.


Trammell and I will leave in the morning
at 8:30 to drive to the Upstate of South 
Carolina so I will be able to appear on a
TV show called Nite Line on Channel 16 
Monday night.  
I will be sharing our family's story and 
Testimony.  
I will also talk about our Ministry and 
how we, through GOD's Grace, are able to
help other families who are living the same 
nightmare.

Please be in Prayer with us, as we leave David
here with our nurse.  
Even though we tell him we are leaving for a 
couple of days he forgets within a few minutes.  
He has no short term memory. 
Trammell and I are only away from him for 
4 hours a week so I know when we are gone 
this long he gets confused.

Please also Pray for our safety.  Our minivan
has over 168,000 miles on it.  It is through 
GOD's Grace that it is still going strong.
   With HIM All Things Are Possible.

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy, and with my 
song I praise Him.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment