Saturday, October 26, 2013

LIVING UNDER HOUSE ARREST

35 Degrees this morning.
It's Cold.
I just Do Not like the cold.

My heart goes out to those who now
find themselves having to live out in it.
My Prayers go up 
and tears fall down my face for them. 

I Am Blessed 
to be sitting in my nice little WARM bed
with all the covers pulled up around me, 
as I sip on a Caramel Macchiato "flavored" cup of COFFEE 
in my snowman coffee cup, 
as I type this.

SMILING

We've had a rough few days and nights so it really
feels good for All things to be calm right now.

My sweet David is all tucked in his bed, sleeping
like a baby as he holds tight to his two favorite 
sock monkeys. 

Trammell, my Precious son, my HERO is on his
phone uploading a song from the old Lion King 
movie that will be sure to jar him straight out of bed 
in the morning. "The Circle Of Life".  
LOL, 
Turn it up and Listen to the beginning of the song.

We are both excited about teaching
our Sunday School Class in the morning
(as we always are)
and want to make sure that no matter how rough
the night goes we will be up early 
and at Church on time.

The new theme for the Kid's Department 
is a Circus Theme called 
"Off The Rails".
It begins in the morning at 9:15. 
FUN!!!

By the way, if you are ever in the 
North Myrtle Beach area we'd Love
to have you come and join us at
BAREFOOT CHURCH on Main Street.
You Will Truly Be Blessed.

Trammell and I just hate that we will miss
Church next week as we drive to the Upstate
but we excited and are looking forward to 
meeting our family for dinner Sunday 
afternoon in Easley.  This will be our first 
Holiday Season without our Mom & Dad.  
We lost both of them last year.  
This year begins yet another "New Normal" 
in our lives.


Trammell and I feel So Blessed to have the 
opportunity to appear on a show called 
Dove Nite Line on Channel 16,
WGGS-TV Monday night, Nov. 4th at 8pm.
We will be sharing our story and Testimony.

Trammell and I began Praying for God to
Enlarge our Territory in July of this year.
We read The "Prayer of Jabez for Teens"
book one last time before Trammell turned 20.
We've been Praying the Prayer of Jabez
since then.   
God is Truly answering our Prayers
and opening doors.  
We are 
PRAISING HIM FOR IT!!

WE GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY!!

1 Chronicles 4:10
Jabez cried out to the God of Israel,
"Oh, that you would bless me and
enlarge my territory!  
Let your hand be with me, 
keep me from harm so
that I will be free from pain."
And God granted his request.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com
Please Continue to Pray for our
family.
It cost us $10 per hour in nursing
care for David for every hour
Trammell and I are away from home.






No comments:

Post a Comment