Saturday, October 5, 2013

Living Under House Arrest - Turning 55

I have to say that turning 55 didn't hurt at all.

In fact it was one of my Best Days ever Thanks
to so many thoughtful people.

Trammell stepped up first, as he always does,
and took care of David for the entire night so
I would feel refreshed on my big day.  He then
did all my morning chores, made COFFEE
and brought me a cup in bed to start my day. :) 

I then got to take a 25 minute drive alone
(Moms know how wonderful that is) to the 
quaint town of Calabash, NC where my dear
friend Karen owns a beauty salon called Totally
Chic Salon & Spa, where they gave me a Free
Birthday Makeover.  It was SO Relaxing and 
SO Much FUN to be pampered for hours.

After that I drove to the post office where I
had 3 birthdays cards to brighten my day also.

Then headed home where Trammell had baked 
me the most Delicious chocolate cake with
chocolate icing.  He had it sitting in the coffee
table waiting for me And had the Happy Birthday
banner hanging on the wall. 

I also received sooooo many Birthday wishes on
facebook and by email.  I enjoyed relaxing and 
reading them and answering back as Trammell
took care of David so I could take care of me.

All in all "55" has been Fabulous so far.

I PRAISE GOD for ALL my BLESSINGS!

I PRAISE HIM for ALL my FRIENDS!

I PRAISE HIM for my LOVING FAMILY!

I PRAISE HIM for Giving me The MOST PRECIOUS
GIFTS HE Ever Gave me 20 YEARS AGO.  
I Call Him TRAMMELL. 
I Call Him my HERO.
I'm SO BLESSED to call him My Son.

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS ONE
OF my BEST BIRTHDAYS EVER!!

Deuteronomy 28:12
The Lord shall open unto thee His good treasure,
the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in His
season, and to bless all the work of thine hand:
and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and
thou shalt not borrow.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment