Saturday, November 15, 2014

We Fall To Our Knees

"What we do with our knees gives evidence of what we believe in our hearts."

Each morning after Trammell and I have Bible Study I fall to my knees, take Trammell by the hand and we Pray.
We've done this his entire life.

This morning I pondered the significance of why we fall to our knees to Pray.  I began to look up Bible verses that talk about this.
Then I ran across this wonderful quote.

"What we do with our knees gives evidence of what we believe in our hearts."

We must have a humble heart.

We must humble ourselves before the LORD.

I Believe when I am falling to my knees to Pray that I am relinquishing Any and All power I may have or rather, Think I may have over my own life to our Father  in Heaven.
I am humbling myself before CHRIST and giving HIM Full Control over me and over all aspects of my life.
Not only that but I am showing Honor and Respect to HIM.

  I guess we should ask ourselves, why would we
NOT fall to our knees to Pray.

This week in our lives is a perfect example of
the Power Of Prayer.
Again we saw
Miracle after Miracle.

As we are Still dealing with our house Nightmare ,Trammell and I had to drive to Columbia Wednesday for me to testify.  We were gone for 12 & 1/2 hours.  We had to have nursing care for David during that time, which, of course we had No money for.
BUT
on Tuesday we received a phone call telling us that the Respite Voucher I had applied for months ago had been approved and that we could begin using the Nursing hours the very next day.
Talk about an ON TIME GOD.

Then on Wednesday as we sat in the Hearing it was truly like David and Goliath as the other side came with two Attorneys and four witnesses and there we were, just Trammell and me.
The only difference was WHO else we had with us. Our LORD.
HE was and is ALL we need.

After an almost 5 hour hearing the verdict came in and we were PRAISING GOD All the way home, even through 5:00 Traffic in Columbia.
God got us safely through THAT too.
HE continues to carry us Safely Through All Things and we Fall to our Knees and
Praise HIS HOLY NAME.

 Ephesians 3:14-16
 "When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father,
the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth.
I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment