Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Season Of Helping

I have been helping others for as long as I can remember.
My Mama and Daddy did for as long as I can remember.

It's like breathing.
I was brought up to believe It's just what you do.

I believe with every fiber of my being that we are placed on this earth for
TWO REASONS
and that is

1. To Give our Hearts to CHRIST and Serve HIM.

2. To Help Others

The sooner in life we realize this the sooner our lives begin to make since.
BUT
Be aware,
For that's also when the devil will begin to attack, trick and try to lure you away from the Amazing Plan God has for your life.
Young people, I know this from first hand experience. Don't fall for his tricks.

Stay focused on God.

Stay focused on your Ministry.
Yes, we All Have A Ministry.
It involves serving God and Helping others.

Stay Focused on your Mission.
God will lead you to those HE wants you to help and HE will also lead you to those who are to help you.

               Galatians 6:9
And let us not grow weary of doing good for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment