Saturday, February 1, 2014

GOD ALWAYS Supplies ALL Of Our Needs

There were 3 concerns.
The 3 things I am concerned about each month although I know in my heart I should Never worry about anything for GOD Is In Control,
Are
Food for my family.
Diapers for David.
&
Nursing Care For David so Trammell and I are able to go to Church and run errands.

My heart was heavy as I worked on our February budget knowing we would not have funds for any of these things this month, not to mention funds to help the families in need that we help each month.

Well Let Me Tell You About My Precious Lord and How HE Supplies EVERY NEED!

Before February even got here we received a call from The Waccamaw Regional Family Caregiver's Council telling us they were sending us a $1000 Respite Voucher for nursing care for David that we can use through June.  PRAISE GOD!!!!

Then I called a friend of ours in Conway who sometimes has diapers and other supplies that are given to her to pass on to us.
She had just received a large donation of supplies which we are now going to be able to pick up next week now that we will be able to get a nurse with our Respite  Voucher.  PRAISE GOD!!!!

THEN Today we were surprised with a ton of Groceries donated to us by a dear friend and a group of our neighbors here at the Condos.
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

HE never let's us go without.
HE supplies EVERY NEED.
We Are Humbled.
We PRAISE HIM With Every Breath HE Gives us.

Matthew 21:22
And all things,  whatsoever ye shall ask in Prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment