Sunday, September 21, 2014

THRIVE

There's a song by a group known as "Casting Crowns" entitled "THRIVE" that really speaks to my heart.
Every time I hear that song I feel as if God is speaking directly to me through the lyrics.
We were Not created merely to Survive. 
We were created to THRIVE!
So,
Starting this past week we have begun our new "family plan" called
        CREATED TO THRIVE

For almost 8 years now we have looked at our life as being in
            "Survival Mode"
But as of now we are looking at our lives in a different light.
   We Are Going To
                 "THRIVE"!
That's what God Created Us To Do.
No matter what this world throws at us our LORD CAN AND WILL Lift us up far beyond any of this.
HE HAS OVERCOME THIS WORLD.
HE has a Plan for us and
We will continue to Trust HIM Wholeheartedly.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment