Saturday, September 6, 2014

Do You Know What's Scary?

Do you know what's scary?
    The fact that after our rent's been paid, the bills have been paid and our monthly grocery order has been picked up, I have $82 for diapers, milk and other needs and 3/4 of a tank of gas to get my family through til the first week of October.  
No, this is nothing new. 
It happens every month.

Do You Know What's Really Scary?
    The fact that I have to take our precious son for CT Scans Monday morning. And set up a date for him to have a Biopsy,  Knowing that the results of these tests could turn our world Upside Down again.

Do You Know What Would Be The Scariest Thing of all?
    If we were going through these things and ALL the other things we face daily without our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
    I can't begin to imagine how people who are going through these same things without our LORD to lead them, guide them and Carry Them through it, survive.

My Prayer is for those who are lost, hurting and struggling to find their way to The Lord. 
May someone cross their path today, who will  share with them the Love Of JESUS. 
Who will show them that someone cares for them.
Who will let them know that they Are Not Alone.

     2 Corinthians 12:10
Now I take limitations in stride, and with good cheer, these limitations that cut me down to size - abuse, accidents, opposition, bad breaks.  I just let Christ take over!  And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment