Saturday, September 26, 2015

Forgiveness

Ephesians 4:31-32 NIV
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
It's been many months since I've had the time or took the time to post on our blog. Sorry about that.
On the last post we were working on our house that we had FINALLY gotten back from the people who had it.
It took us a couple of months to repair ALL the Damage.  That was nightmare after nightmare.
Then our Amazing Real Estate agent, Heidi Sipe, put the sign up on a Tuesday. She told me that she was nailing it to The Cross. Placing it in God's Hands.
PRAISE GOD, by the following  Sunday our house was sold at almost the full asking price. Less than a week on the market!
The closing was a month later.
Our son Trammell,
and I were blessed to be able to get a mortgage loan and along with cash we had left from the sale, were able to purchase the condo we'd been leasing.
I've spent the last 4 months renovating it.  Since our budget is Tiny, to say the least, I've been doing it all myself, except for the flooring.
We were SO Blessed to have a Wonderful family owned business in Pelzer, SC called Custom Touch Flooring  take care of that part. And Ohhh Did they do an AMAZING Job!!!
And the price was the cheapest I have seen Anywhere.
Trammell has done all the Electrical work. Installing lighting/fans and more.
He is So Smart.
I've redone every room but mine.
(Well, I haven't gotten the counter tops or done the back splash for the kitchen or bathrooms and I still need to paint the trime in the entire condo.)
My hope and dream is to get my room done by my 57th birthday which is next Saturday.
I am starting on it today. I did get everything taped up with  painter's tape a couple of nights ago. So at least that's done.☺
I have one week to transform this room into an "Ocean Oasis".
As I renovated the rest of the condo I packed everything in my room, Soooo I have to clear  ALL THAT out before I can even  start painting.
Yep, getting tired just thinking about it.
In my old life, before our new journey began on 12/25/06,
I would have been finished with this entire condo months ago but when you are a Full time Caregiver things take Soooo MUCH LONGER to get done.
LOL I have said a million times during this journey,
"If I only had a few Clones."
Send in the Clones. LOL
Still
PRAISING HIM
In The Storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment