Friday, February 20, 2015

A Long Road

Please keep us in Prayer as we are STILL Dealing with this NIGHTMARE about our home.

We Finally, after a year and 8 months, got it back in my name BUT the people Wouldn't move out.
So Monday a week ago they were served with an Eviction Notice.
UNBELIEVABLY  they asked for a "Hearing???" about the eviction, knowing full well it won't help them. We figure, for some reason, these people just want to cause us more hardship.

It was a Miracle that the Hearing was cancelled Tuesday to the weather. But it has been rescheduled for this Tuesday the 24th.

They moved out Sunday BUT it appears they may have taken  ALL THE KITCHEN APPLIANCES!

I was at work (I'm working one to two days a week for milk & diaper money) when the neighbors from both sides of the house began calling and leaving me messages to let me know what was going on.
I took a break and ran to the back to check my phone messages and call neighbors to help get in contacted with Greenville County Sheriff's Department who sent 2 Deputies over.  They told the people to put the appliances  back in the house BUT neighbors called back later to tell me that as soon as the Deputies left those people left with our appliances anyway, paying no attention to the orders of authority.
We fear for what they may have done to our home.
But we will turn it ALL over to the Authorities next week and let them handle it.  Believe me, I have ENOUGH on my plate  already.

The attorney says that "legally"  we can't go over to OUR OWN HOUSE and change the locks til AFTER the Hearing that these people have asked for.
IT IS SOOOO UNBELIEVABLE What our Laws Allow Criminals to do to innocent people.
Please continue to keep our family In Your Prayers.

Even after all this, I hold no anger. I hold no bitterness.
I just want to see an end to this part of our family's nightmare.
I only want to do as Christ has taught us to do.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

www.bycefamily.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment