Saturday, October 11, 2014

No Nap Time

First let me say that we are PRAISING GOD because all my test results were Normal!!
AND
Trammell's new doctor says he is not too concerned about the 7 lumps in his lymph nodes but he does want to run more tests in a month if they are still there.

NOW
Over the past few days a couple of friends have asked, when Trammell answered the phone because I was too busy to get to it, if I was taking a nap.  A NAP?
To one Trammell replied,
"A Nap!?" He laughed,
"Do you know my Mom?"

  Although I have gone almost 8 years now with Less than100 nights of SLEEP there is absolutely NO time during our whirlwind days for me to even think about taking a NAP.

  That's why I continue to encourage everyone who knows a Caregiver to PLEASE let them know someone out there cares enough to give them some relief. 
Never Assume that someone else is doing something to help.
   Remember, you could be in their shoes tomorrow.

Matthew 11:28
Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment