Saturday, March 15, 2014

Roller-Coaster Life

There is one thing for sure,
I can never say our life is boring.

As my Daddy used to say,
"If it's not one thing,
it's 25 others!"

I never "Really" knew what that ment until a few short years ago.

We have A LOT going on in our lives.
Some bad
but most GOOD!

For every bad thing that has happened
something SO MUCH BETTER
has come from it.

This week has been a week of  REALLY BAD stuff.
BUT It's Also been a week of
REALLY REALLY GREAT STUFF!

I know without at doubt that
GOD IS Working on an
AWESOME PLAN.
I also feel in my heart that within a few days HE will begin to show us what
HE'S been working on.

I have NO FEAR of our Future.
I have NO WORRIES.
I TRUST Wholeheartedly in HIM.
HE has a Plan for us.
We will wait, Trusting in HIM,
for HIS Light to show us the way.

You won't see a frown on this face.
You won't see tears in these eyes over what we are going through.
For my JOY comes from THE LORD!
I SMILE for HIM.
I SMILE because of HIM.

I KNOW HE'S GOT THIS!

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield ; my heart trusts in him,
And he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment